Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome!

Hello there :)... This is my new blog and I will be posting more of my thoughts very soon. One major rule to take in mind when visiting my blog though:

1. If you DONT like what I say, you can:

- Fuck off and go cry to Mummy or Daddy for solace. (Yep, this statement applies to girls as well)
- Have the Guts to reply back what you DONT want to hear and explain WHY.
- Confront me personally.

For friends and soon-to-be classmates, the third option is viable to you. Otherwise, all friends, strangers, pen-pals pls use the second option for any unwanted grievances.

Please note though that in life, you may have different or popular opinions, but that doesnt necessary mean it is right or the Truth. And as holders of democracy, all actions have consequences. Now buzz off and continue reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger jack said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 26, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home