Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Of Past Issues to settle with 07S54

This year was one hell of a freaking year to pass and go. Normally, I am kind enough not to pass judgements to people whom I have no freaking clue about, but since they are very initiative enough to take the first step,let me tell you people about what I think about them. There has been a lot of in-class sniping going on in 07S54 and I will eliminate one and each sniper once and for all.

Sniper#1 : YiXiang

Dear Yixiang, when you mentioned the "Truth went into Hiding", I assume that you refer me as a coward who needs to hide into the shadows to gain solace or control of the class. I want to let you know that people nowadays have the upbringing of Mother Teresa, who are very kind enough to be indifferent to people around them, just because they are students of VJC. And being part of that crowd and not having the guts to tell me personally what you think rather reflect that statement of yours was, shockingly, quite true of you.

Sniper #2: Yuping
Dear Little Miss Matured, for your info, being unemotional and indifferent is one of the hallmarks of emotional maturity by the way. It has been mentioned repeatedly not by the gay guy called Kenny, but by pyschologist in magazines for a long time. They have long defined immaturity by taking things perosonally and maturity by taking a detached perpestive of things. If you honestly think crying is a emotional weakness, you have just made a marvelous scientific discovery to qualify you as a Nobel Peace Prize Winner - Guys Have Emotions. OMG!!! And hence if you are thinking being angry is a stronger version of emotions, you are far no mature than Kenny. So, we are quits.

And with the way you throw tautums in the canteen and lecture halls, I would rather fall in love with my lecture notes than you. Perhaps you had a low self-esteem since young, therefore I assume you are very eager to qualify a disinterested prolonged stare as a crush? Perhaps you can find your future steady in "Sex and the City" or perhaps a vampire, since all the good-looking human babes have been taken up. HAHAHA!

And with the degree of responsibility you had with your life, I doubt you can get rich quickly. Do you know how much effort it takes to amass $1 million dollars?

Yours sincerely,
Your "Lover"

Sniper#3 : Weeling
Dear Weeling, honestly I dont have any ill feelings towards you but since the way things turned out since last year, I have no other choice than to ignore you to prevent further conflicts. But since that hasnt worked, this would. Intelligence without amibition is like a bird without wings, but likewise amibition without intelligence is like a pair of wings without the bird. How are you supposed to accomplish things in life if you are not so receptive to the "open secrets" of human interaction? If you cant take what I say last year, whats going to happen in the near future? That statement I made last year was to prevent misunderstanding that I was a third party, so Kaikeng quit stewing inside your mind. Besides that, you are in the clear.

Sniper#4 :Huang Yu
"He doesnt know anything!" For your info, I DO know much more things than you do, thank you. For example, the 4 letter word that starts with F, I do know very well, thank you. I just do not want to use it in front of sensitive, carparious creatures like you. But apparently, you thought otherwise. And for your info, the way you peek over to look at my notes is very irritating so get lost and find someone else that "knows everything".

And besides these snipers, there are 3 people I am going to settle personally once and for all.

#1 Colin - You piece of shit. You dont go around spreading gossip like a bush on fire. You call other people a coward, it appears that it is more of a relfection of yourself. And stop playing Prince with the girls. It is digusting.

#2 Choon Cheng - I dont know what is your bloody problem. First, you say you want people to reply to you on time, but when I reply to you, you give no answer or a curt reply, if any, at all. And you have been pretty sly to research which tuition centre I have been attending so that you get all that good for yourself. I dont need an academic-centred freak like you to talk to. One fine day you will be stumbled on a topic you never knew and be forced to eat the humble pie.

#3 Kaikeng - I apologise to Weeling so as to prevent misunderstandings you freak. I am not a third party person in any case so stop stewing inside your head. And you dont make comments to my sister just like that. If I was disinterested in our groups PW, most of the members wouldnt - and Couldnt - get an A. Who was the person who came up the idea of a reverse skit? It was probably you of course. Nobody did. And it was probably you who wrote the report as well. That was the reason why most of the group got the As.

I look forward to your replies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home